Menuikona menu

Financing of the pl.ID programme

The pl.ID programme is being implemented within the Operational Programme Innovative Economy for the 7th Priority – Information society – establishment of electronic administration, operation 7.1 Information society – establishment of electronic administration.


Total budget of  the pl.ID programme is PLN 294 026 962,00 gross and its spread over the years 2009-2015. The measures necessary in order to complete the project are funded in 85% of eligible costs from the EU (European Regional Development Fund) and the remaining 15% is a contribution from the national funds.


No Source of funding Amount (gross, PLN)
1. EFRR contribution 249 922 917,70
2. National funds 44 104 048,00
3. Total 294 026 962,00